There are a thousand definitions we have about life. Each definition is different from the other one. It may relate to your life or not. But, sure the definition is taken from life.
What is Life?
Life is many things.
- a journey
- falling and getting up
- celebrating the win and failure
- a reason to find happiness
- the present moment you are living
- enjoying nature
- not about winning or losing, but not leaving your fight
- a self-discovery.
- getting a little bit naughty
- spending time with family
- processing, digesting and dealing with what your fates throughs at you.
- finding true love
- finding your purpose and pursuing it with a full heart
- like a lump of clay, you make your design
- like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts
- enjoying, every bit of it
What is the best way of living a life?
- Be grateful for everything you have. It will make your life easy. As most of the things, we enjoy not made by us. Like the food we eat, cultivated by farmers, prepared by someone else.
- Say Thank you more often.
- Stop complaining and enjoy every moment of life.
- Decide to take action today. Procrastination makes life difficult.
- Learn from the mistakes. Let forget the unpleasant past.
- Be kind
- Be light. Don’t keep any grudges to your head.
- Most important love yourself. Give more time to yourself.
- Be with good friends.
- Be with positive people. The more you live with positive people more you will love the world.
- Care and do something for less privileged.
- Be honest to yourself and to the world.
- Keep learning
- Love your body.
- Forgive and forget those were not kind enough with you
- Life is simple. Don’t make it complicated. If you plan A did not work try plan B then C.
- Believe in God. He can take your burden.
- Life has many alternatives. Search one.
The soul is energy. It is so tiny that it can not be seen in the naked eye even in a microscope. We can find the absence of the soul when the soul leaves a person’s body. We are made of physical body and soul.
Differences Between Body and Soul
Every living being has a body. The human body has five senses. These are the eyes, the nose, the ear, the skin, and the tongue. We do all work with these five senses.
But our body can feel, smell, taste, think only when the soul is inside the body. If the soul is left from the body it becomes only mass, a nonliving thing.
We are not the body. We are all souls. Our every act is done through our body.
The body is temporary but the soul is eternal.
Our body constantly changing from infancy to childhood to youth to old age but the soul remains the same.
The Bhagavad-Gita teaches us:
“As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. A sober person is not bewildered by such a change.” Lord Krishna, BG 2.13
“As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the soul similarly accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones.” Lord Krishna (Bg. 2.22)
Every living being has a soul. The soul takes one body then leaves it after its karmic accounts completed and takes another body and it is continued and no end of it.
The quality of the soul is 1.peace 2.bliss 3.purity 4.happiness 5.knowledge 6.power 7.truth